JTC 142003 - 40' Container Chassis - Mitsui SK Line - 2 Pack
These are models of container chassis, used to haul containers to their final destination, and used in Rail transport. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scale frames and details, and detailed painting & printing.
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck (except the 20') - all new Tooling.
- 20' & 40' have IBC 'PIN' holes for connection of containers compatible with the JTC standard.
- metal plates built in to attract to container magnets (JTC standard).
- precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs.
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts.
- Mud-flaps, simulated air system detail.
- 22+- hand assembled part connections.